Mike Montague interviews Jordan Mullet on How to Succeed at Starting a Journal.
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at starting a journal.
- What a journal is and why should start one
- Build it into your routine and commit to it
- Try it different ways and find out which ways work best for you
- Have an accountability partner
- Track your progress
- What journaling can do for you
- Look for examples of journaling that resonate with you
- Jordan’s definition of success
- Favorite Sandler rule
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.