Mike Montague interviews Kristen Cox, a former government official and management expert, on How to Succeed at Making Real Progress. Kristen is a co-author of Stop Decorating the Fish.
Find the book and podcast at: https://www.stopdecoratingthefish.com/
In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at making real progress
- Make sure you spend your time fixing the customer’s problem
- Who is your primary customer, and what is their need?
- Give before you get
- Not all problems are worth fixing, you may just need to redefine the problem
- Simple is hard; complex is easy
- Avoid the “Seductive Seven”
- Use constraints management
- You can measure too much, and it just becomes noise
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.
Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Resource Library